You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
GW INSTEK GPT-9802
Electrical Safety Tester, GPT-9800, AC/DC Withstanding Voltage, 0.1kV to 5kV, 0.1kV to 6kV
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (GPT-9800)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- Provides solid foundation for reliable, safe and practical safety compliance testing
- 0.050KV to 5.000KV AC withstanding, 0.050KV to 6.000KV DC withstanding
- RS-232C, USB, signal I/O and GPIB (optional) interface, 100 memory block for test condition setting
- High accuracy, high efficiency, high stability output and high resolution testing performance
- AC 100V/120V/220V/230V ±10%, 50/60Hz power, 330 (W) x 148 (H) x 452mm(D) dimension, 19Kg weight
- Multiple protection mechanisms, friendly user interface, 500VA power consumption
- 240x64 ice blue dot matrix LCD, manual/auto mode, safety interlock function
- Function key for quick selecting, high intensity flash for caution & status indication
- Zero crossing turn-on operation controllable ramp-up time, true RMS current measurement
- 1µA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage and IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS approved
Test & Measurement
GPT-9802 AC/DC withstanding voltage tester, Quick start guide x 1, CD x1 (completed user manual), Power cord x 1, Interlock key x 1, Remote terminal male plug x 1, Test lead GHT-114 x 1.
7 In stock
7 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
10 more will be available week commencing 1/9/24
Available to manufacturer lead time 20 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 20 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.